|What is eTest?
||eTest is an innovative testing service created by e-Coach Solutions that enables timed quizzes and exams to be quickly created, taken and automatically scored and analyzed. eTest is a powerful resource for students, content authors (including teachers) and schools alike. Our test banks currently hold over 30,000 questions and we continue to grow this daily. The service currently includes several freely-accessible test banks as well as many more additional proprietary tests and questions organized both by overall subject area and by individual topics.
|Which platforms does eTest run on?
||eTest runs as both a web application and as a stand-alone Windows desktop application
|Who can use eTest?
- Schools and Institutions can use eTest to both prepare and evaluate their students and clients on any type of exam by providing customized content and tests.
- Students will also find in eTest one of the best resources available to adequately prepare for standardized and commonly-administered exams such as WAEC’s BECE and WASSCE.
- Authors who create test prep materials can take advantage of eTest to reach the ever-growing user base on our platform, as well as offer a superior product over their competitors.
|I am a student who has a computer at home but no internet access. Can I still experience eTest?
||Yes, you can. There is a Windows desktop version for eTest (eTest Desktop) which you can purchase at a very affordable price and easily install a copy on your computer. It comes with pre-loaded content and questions relevant to the exam you are preparing for.
|Can a remedial student use eTest web or desktop to prepare for his/her exams?
||Yes you definitely can. Both eTest web and eTest desktop come pre-loaded with a large repository of questions as well as solutions which will help you prepare thoroughly for your exams.
|I am a content author, how can I sign-up to reach the growing user base on your platform?
||Kindly contact the eCoachSolutions content team to discuss terms and obtain information about authoring proprietary content for eTest. Email email@example.com with inquiries.
|How can a school or institution get eTest?
||Kindly contact the eCoachSolutions marketing team to discuss available options and obtain information about setting up eTest. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with inquiries.
|How can a student access eTest web?
All you need is a free account on the e-Coach Solutions platform to acquire access to the eTest service. After registering and signing-in, there will be access links to direct you to eTest. So don't miss out, sign up today!
|Step-by-step, how do I get access to eTest site?
- start any web browser (Internet explorer) on your desktop, laptop or mobile phone
- type "www.ecoachsolutions.com" into your adress bar
- finally hit the enter button on your key board or click on the go button on your web browser
|Step-by-step, how do I take a test once I am on the eTest site?
- Click on “Testing” on the main menu.
- Select a package corresponding to your level from the dropdown list. (e.g. Senior High School).
- Select a course of your choice from the dropdown list. A full list of available exams and quizzes will be loaded in the main body of the page.
- Click on “Take Test “ next to a test of your choice, and follow any additional instructions.